Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ January 26

What am I thankful for today?  Hmmm  Maybe I should have decided what to write before starting!  Actually, it isn't that I can't think of anything, it's trying to choose just one for today.  Okay, so I'll name a few!

  • New really cute Smartwool socks.  I got 2 pair on a great clearance sale!  And yes, I got the purple and pink striped socks.
  • My Babylock sewing machine.  I've had it for many years, and I still love it just as much as the day I got it.  And it's been great fun having it out and using it several times a week.
  • Fresh chicken eggs.  Which reminds me that I should go give those little ladies some "fresh" hay in which to scratch around and fling everywhere. 
  • My friends.  I mostly only "see" them on Facebook, but occasionally I get to see them in person, or at least talk on the phone, too. 

No comments: