Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ January 19




I thank God for this day, for the chance to play outside
For the birds in the trees, for his love that's deep and wide.
For the air that I breathe, for my friends and family.
That's why I say thanks everyday.

'Cause a thankful heart is a happy heart.
I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy place to start.
For the love that He shares as He listens to my prayers,
that's why I say thanks everyday.

I thank God for this night, for the stars in the sky.
For the hug from my mom, for my special lullaby.
For the chance to have rest, for the reasons I am blessed.
That's why we say thanks everyday.

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart.
I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy place to start.
For the love that we share as He listens to our prayers, 
that's why we say thanks everyday.

That's why we say thanks everyday. 
~ Song by Phil Vischer