Friday, January 6, 2012

June 9, 2008: The Beginning

Here I am once again, starting a blog. I started my first one 3+ years ago at modblog, but that site eventually disintegrated. Before it completely went away, I started one at Yahoo!360, and rescued most of my postings--yea!. My blog settings are set to "friends of friends", so if you don't have a yahoo account, then you won't be able to read them (plus, you might have to ask to be my friend!) I might change it to public again at some point in time. We'll see. I have one at Xanga, but decided to limit that one to my sewing exploits...which haven't been too many! I also tried one at EFx2, but that, too seems to have gone away. (You can tell I don't do much blogging!)

! I don't know how often I will get on here, but I hope it can be a safe place for me to vent my frustrations, share my sorrows, and more importantly to celebrate the joys and pleasures that come my way. I hope my new friends will feel free to comment at will. Join me in my journey!

No comments: