Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where have I been? BUSY!!!

Haven't been here in a while. Guess it's time to get started again. But not today. Today I am going to go see my husband for the weekend...and the sooner I get off the computer, the sooner I can get there! Yippee! But here's a mini catch-up:

I did get new glasses finally. Still don't have any pics yet.

Still don't have my children, still supervised, except that I haven't had a real "visit" in over 2 months now. The state wants to TPR (terminate parental rights) to my 3yo son, Adam. DEFINITELY more on that later, to let you know what I'm doing.

Still making kombucha. Although, Mark was doing it for a while and he was getting some good stuff. It's back at my house now. I'm thinking it's time to buy a new SCOBY and start following the "rules" about using filtered water.

FYI, I absolutely HATE living the life of a single woman. Blech!

Okay, time to go.

1 comment:

Kaira said...

Me too. Thanks for the link to view this as I haven't been on FB or WTMF in ages. I hope you have a good weekend - let me know when you post again :)