Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CPS Sucks

(Note: this post was originally posted on facebook, so no video posted on this blog.  If I come across it I will attach it to this post.)

October 8, 2008 at 8:19 am
"Our" not-so-wonderful "government" has done it again: another attempt at destroying my family. This time it is by arresting my husband on what I believe are false charges, merely as a harassment and intimidation attack for an attempt to expose their criminal behavior of kidnapping our baby and holding him hostage. (Look up the definitions of those federal crimes, and it fits "the state" to a "T") (its all about the video I have posted here. If you haven't watched it yet, do it!)

So now, I not only have 7 of the greatest children in the world being held hostage in Washington, I now have a new baby (that I haven't seen in over a month) and my most excellent husband being held prisoner in Oregon.

I guess that's what the whole family is: Prisoners of War.

There's a war on, people, in case you aren't aware of it. No, I'm not talking about the Middle East (does that ever stop?) or even Russia. I'm talking about the very real war here at home: the war against the family. It's a lie when they say "preserving the family" is a priority. It's not. The more they can tear us apart, the more "services" they can force on people (at the point of a gun, practically), well, that gives them more money and more power. Isn't that what makes the world go 'round? No, it's not love, like in the songs. It's all about power and control, and the more people you have under your thumb, and the more money you can extract from whatever source, the more power and control you have. It's sick.

So here I am alone, a good mom, an excellent mom and wife (I know because I've been told so!). No real hope of ever seeing my baby again, no hope of having my other children live with me (even though I have NEVER hurt them and never will!), and no hope that I can ever live a normal life with my husband.

"Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12

The only true hope I have in this life is the eternal, which is really what it's all about. (no, it's not the hokey pokey)

That's all for now. I have to go to work. I have to keep on, surviving day by day.

No comments: